Friday, April 30, 2010

Really Busy...

I've taken a new job at Wal-Mart as the Service Manager in the Automotive Department. It is a full time job that offers benefits. So, I pretty much had to take this opportunity. It is a much more demanding job with longer hours so I've not been posting on here as much as I would like.

The Mission is busily trying to find a "next" space to call home on Sunday nights. I say next because it will most likely not be permanent, but just a transitional space. Kaley has been so faithful in letting us use her home, but we are striving for a different identity than as a house church or small group Bible study. So, pray with us as we seek to move to a place where we can grow and impact the lives of this community.

Be sure to check out The Mission's website at www.themissiondayton.org.

1 comment:

  1. Different identity? I thought you were a big Neil Cole fan?

    Seriously, congrats on the promotion. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete