Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Meeting this Sunday night!

This Sunday night we will be meeting at Kaley's apartment @ 7PM. All are invited to attend. This is a big deal because it will mark the first of our "every Sunday" meetings. In preparation for our time together, I would suggest that each of you take time to get to know a few passages of Scripture: Matthew 6:19-21, 2 Cor. 4:18, and Col. 3:1,2. Also take a moment to think about the word "perspective".

Also, I would ask that we continue to have patience as we put The Mission together. On Sunday I will update everyone on the latest info regarding this new church in Dayton. The new year is sure to be filled with a lot of excitement as we seek to become the hands and feet of Jesus in this community. As always, feel free to contact me for more information: missionpastor@me.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment