Friday, January 29, 2010

I found a Job!

For those of you that have been following, I got word today that I have a job. This is a big deal for my family and me as we try and get settled here in Dayton. At this point we are still commuting back and forth from Atlanta every 3 - 5 days. But now we'll be able to find a more permanent place to call home. We might even be able to get all of our furniture and stuff out of our POD still being stored in Texas!

This Sunday we will start a new series through the Gospel of John. It's truly an amazing book packed with so much stuff for us to learn. I can't wait to see what God is going to do in us as we grasp and claw our way through the miracles, relationships, and analogies.

Now that the job search is over, I should be able to settle into a more predictable schedule. With that, I'm hoping to be able to update the blog more frequently. Thanks so much for all of your prayer, encouragement, and support. We continue to be blown away at how God provides. See y'all on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment